Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28th Updates!

Wow... I realized how long it had been since I posted... sorry about the wait! It's well worth it though... what a DIFFERENCE the house has changed! We are SO close to the end I can't even tell you! The big things left: building the mail center and the banquette. The smaller things: Finish touch up painting, paint the kitchen, finish the base boards, do the trim at the top of the cabinets, finish the wine cabinet and drawer, finish adding handles (we don't plan to keep masking tape handles!), finish toe kicks, add panels to the back of the island and most importantly: the back splash!...I think that's it! The walls in the kitchen are going to be a dark brown... the back splash is a red, gray and brown... sooo beautiful! Our windows had to get replaced (just the slider and the 2 in the kitchen) so we're loving the insulation we have now!
Enjoy the pictures!!
Also in the studio the only thing left: Add the chair rail so images can rest on it (0n the orange wall) and then the huge gallery of images going on the big empty yellow wall!


Island lighting details

Drawer organization

Handle details

Pantry detail

Trash organization

Square tupperware organization (round tupperware above)

Pan and lid organization (pots below)

The Studio/Gallery:

1 comment:

DG said...

okay. nevermind I see what the counters are now--but they look a lot darker on in your pictures than on the Hanstone site. hmm..

if you have any more photos to post or send I would really appreciate it -- your kitchen is my new inspiration. :)